Job title: Scrum Master
Job Description: As a Scrum Master and a member of a highly-skilled forward-thinking team working on product development in an agile and collaborative environment, you will work with cutting edge technologies and learn how these technologies are applied in the global capital markets. The Scrum Master provides leadership to the group by coaching the team in Agile principles and offers practices that they've seen help. We utilize constant backlog maintenance, good user story development, planning, and retrospective meetings. The Scrum Master is a key role and its an area where you will spend time coaching team and we need your expertise to take our team to the next level.
Main Responsibility areas:
- Organizes and facilitates project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Own the Agile process; Help coaches and mentors the team on Agile Principle and Practices.
- Work with internal and external team blockers and waste in the system.
- Identifies improvement opportunities and looks externally for best practices in order to increase customer satisfaction, quality and business value.
- Surface and assess all schedule risk and communicates accordingly.
- Tracks and communicates team metrics and sprint/release progress to teams and management.
- Is passionate about Agile, and is evangelist for scrum in all teams beyond mobile.
Education: Any Graduate – Any Specialization | Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Experience: 5-8 Years
Key skills / Other skills
- 5 plus years or more organizational experience in software companies with Agile practices.
- 4 years or more years experience as a scrum master.
- Scrum Master Certification (CSM) preferred.
- Experienced in working with multidisciplinary team members in multiple teams and multiple locations.
- Demonstrated and enthusiastic approach to problem solving and collaborating with team members.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills with the ability to multi-task and follow through on projects to completion.
- Excited to work in a rapidly changing industry.
Certifications: Not Required
Shift Timings: 12:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruite
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time