The Product Team is at the core of designing and building the future of data collection, management and analysis. We leverage and develop the most modern open source and proprietary technologies in Machine Learning, Distributed Computing and Robotic Process Automation.
Data science is at the core of all problems we solve at Shore Group. Whether we are predicting the outcome of a Grant, or analyzing the sentiment of a citation in a publication, machine learning and statistical techniques are leveraged. Join our team if you are a data enthusiast who has a passion for answering the tough questions.
- Programming Knowledge in Python or R
- Experience with SQL
- Pursuing Ph.D. or M.S. in Computational Social Science, Physics Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field
- Extensive experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches
- A strong passion for empirical research and for answering hard questions with data
- A flexible analytic approach that allows for results at varying levels of precision
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner
- Must be returning to school for at least one semester/quarter post internship