Job title: Quality Control Engineer - Automation
Job Description: As a Developer in Test, engineers at Ipreo have the opportunity to work as a key contributor on an agile development team, where teams perpetually drive code into a cutting edge CI environment for releases of code to production. Core responsibilities require heavy expertise in Java (with a focus on the Java Spring framework) as the teams build and maintain a comprehensive automation suite containing thousands of unit, api, controller, tile, selenium tests developed in parallel with new product development
Main Responsibility areas:
- Develop automation tests as part of an agile team, in parallel with product development.
- Conduct feasibility studies on a comprehensive test plans, driving the automation strategy.
- Conduct test-leveling exercises to determine the best test layer to secure code quality.
- Enhance and expand the current QA Infrastructure, driving efficiency into the CI test suite.
- Conduct proof of concept investigations into new tools, methods, and test strategy.
- Perform minimal manual testing (i.e. You are being hired to code)
Education: B. Tech with 60% or more.
Experience: 2-5 Years
Key skills / Other skills
- 2-5 years experience in Java Development, preferably in a QA role
- Experience with Java Spring Framework and Selenium preferred
- Experience working in an Agile Development Methodology preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, QA, or IT preferred (or equivalent experience)
- A tech assessment (Java) will be required for all prospective candidates
- Strong experience testing web-based products is required
Certifications: Not Required
Shift Timings: 12:00 PM to 9:00 PM