Turnkey Data Solutions
Shore Group Associates harnesses the power of technology and hands-on research expertise to create Smart Data solutions – yielding clean, organized, actionable data from which to extract relevant information and insight
Research & Data Management
Deep domain expertise in the acquisition, collection, management and delivery of structured and unstructured data, and is equipped to aid both in crafting a business’s content strategy and in executing against its plan. Shore Group Associates leverages US & UK-based partners, project managers and business/data analysts, and India-based engineers and research professionals.
App Dev & Technology Services
Most companies labeling themselves as sophisticated software development partners implement basic data entry operations with limited capacity for high-end outsourcing and onsite IT solutions. Shore learns your business requirements quickly and uses our unique expertise to determine how to best add value to your enterprise with customized solutions.
As part of it's normal research and data processing, Shore Group harvests an extraordinary amount of data which it makes available by subscription. Companies wishing to utilize this data, can license data and incorporate into their own offerings. Data sets include information on over 16,000 Companies, Corporate Actions, Executive Compensation and Individual Contact information on over 110,000 individuals.
Who Uses Shore Group?
- Capital Markets expertise
- Content & Data strategy
- Collection database design & implementation
- Primary web, regulatory, phone-driven research
- Staff augmentation
- Optimize legacy data collection
- Submission transformation and clearance
- Exposure data capture
- Broker, insurer, and coverage/LOB field normalization
- Cleanse and transform in-house content (private market transactions, contacts, desk pricing)
- Integrate with third-party data
- Highly secure data operations facility
- Market data ingestion or vendor replacement
- Data Quality control frameworks
- Curriculum vitae transformation and digitization
- Discipline, degree, publication, and institution field normalization
- Data structuring to inform tenure review